Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to make your own peanut butter

Making your own  peanut butter is probably easier that looking for it at the store. Before Michael and I tied the knot he took a PB&J for lunch almost everyday. He loves them! But plain ol' Jiffy would not do for my man. I decided to make him Honey Roasted Peanut Butter. I did some Googling and learned how to it all by myself. It turned out to be so so so good {and so easy}
Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
What you'll need:
Food Processors
Honey Roasted Peanuts
(if you can find Fishers Honey Roasted Peanuts in your area that what I recommend)
5 Minutes
Salt/Sugar/Honey (Optional)

Directions 
Pour peanuts in food processor
Chop for a little minute
Grind for a little minute
Continue to chop/grind until desired consistency is reached
Taste and add Salt/Sugar/Honey as needed or preferred.

 You're Done! Transfer to an airtight container to store

No comments:

Post a Comment